Tips for cracking CBAP Certification
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) is a level three business analysis certification for individuals who have more than 5 years of business analysis experience. CBAP Certification Course is offered by IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis) and recognizes your ability to tackle projects, deliver solutions and your expertise in business domains with various other traits to achieve better business results.
CBAP requires a comprehensive training program to help you prepare and achieve the certification. Preparing for the certification can be a daunting task. Here are a few tips and tricks to help one achieve certification.
1. Set an Action Plan: No matter what one is preparing for, having an action plan is important. Decide how many months or weeks you need to prepare for the certification and get hold of the study materials. Setting a goal can help you in a long way and in turn help you in the starting of the journey. A 3 month preparation time is sufficient for the CBAP Certification.
2. Collect your resources: Make sure you have all the study guides and resources that are essential. Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) is the core for the people preparing for the certification. For starters, it can be a bit too much and is better to look for guides and books that will give you a clear and basic understanding of business analysis.
3. BABOK Guide: You eventually end up with BABOK Guide, no matter which guide you start with. The preparation is incomplete without a thorough knowledge of the guide. Make sure to read everything and link them to the knowledge gained from the other guides or study materials.
4. Demonstrate your Knowledge: Memorizing the terms given in the BABOK and applying its concept is important to succeed. The Certification features numerous situational scenarios and a clear understanding of the language and the concepts of the knowledge is critical.
5. A-Z about Knowledge Areas: A thorough knowledge of all the knowledge areas and the tasks related to them. Knowing the associated techniques of the input and output is equally important.
6. Use Flash Cards: Take help from Flash Cards that offer the definition of each and every term of the Knowledge areas. This is an easy way to memorize the terms and can help you retain the definitions and terms.
7. Practice is the key: It is also advised to not just rely on BABOK guide and take mock tests as well as supplementary guides to help you along the preparation.
8. Get a CBAP Simulator: Getting a CBAP Simulator is a great way to test your knowledge. You will have a fair idea as what all to prepare from the BABOK guide as it contains all the important questions.
9. Consider training: A formal training can always help you prepare faster and last minute tips and ideas can always help you in cracking the CBAP Certification.
For more information regarding CBAP certification or PMP Prep Course and its process in addition to prep courses in detail, get in touch with our experts and get a FREE Counselling session.
Call us at 647 620 9490 or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org